Stock Battles – Which Is The Better Stock To Buy? Vote Now!

Sign Up With The Investing Academy ➤


In this video, we continue our Stock Fight Series! Brandon's pick is CT REIT, and Marc's is Altria Group. Do not forget to vote for your preferred!!


Follow Me On My Socials:
Blossom Social ➤ (See My Specific Portfolio & Trades) –
Instagram ➤
TikTok ➤
LinkedIn ➤
Website ➤


Sign Up Rewards:.
► Questrade Online Brokerage (Get $50 in commission-free trades) -.
► Wealthsimple Trade ($ 50 money benefit when you deposit $150 or more) -.
► Wealthsimple Invest Robo-Advisor (Receive a $50 register benefit) -.
► NEO Financial (Cash Back Credit Card) -.

The above affiliate links are provided for your benefit, and if you click a link and wind up purchasing a service or product, this channel might receive payment for the referral. We have personally vetted each of these companies and services and, in our viewpoint, we believe they supply worth to our audiences, depending upon your private scenarios.

Company Inquiries:


Disclaimer: The views and opinions shared on this channel are for informative and educational functions only. Although formerly licensed, the factors are no longer industry participants and are not licensed to provide monetary suggestions. They aim to provide you with educational details in an entertaining manner. Constantly do your own research and due diligence before investing. Typically speaking, you should seek advice from a certified financial investment professional before investing.

Stock Battles – Which Is The Better Stock To Buy? Vote Now!

Wealth Builders Club
Wealth Builders Club Secrets Revealed – Click Here to Discover the #1 Investment Resource!

You May Also Like

About the Author: Richard Money


  1. is Brandon trying to lose on purpose to make his dad look better? you can choose good stocks too Brandon, don’t worry about grandpa, he knows what he’s doing! my vote goes to Marc as always

  2. Canadian Tire REIT for the win! Sorry Marc, my ethical boundaries for investing keep me disinterested in companies like Altria..

  3. Mo sounds good to me lots of people smoke and drink so sin stocks are usually great long term income generators. Good luck all 🎉

    1. Their biggest tenants are Loblaws, Sobeys etc. Fun fact: Loblaws also owns Choice Properties RE (w/Weston) but I think it holds diff types of properties.

  4. I own both of these but I would have to go with Altria just because I believe real estate is in for a really bad time ahead. And despite what everyone would have us believe, young people are still smoking and enjoying their boozes

  5. Both great points, I think at the time I like Marc’s picks a BIT more off of the evaluation metrics at this time! I am also very interested in realty (O) also so I might just have to grab MO and O!

  6. $BTI is much better than $MO. More international exposure. Faster growth especially non combustible sectors). Extremely undervalued now.

  7. MO is a classic that people love perfect for RRSPs. A Canadian Tire REIT is interesting, I was impressed when I looked at the Canadian Tire’s evaluations on its own, the REIT is something to look further into.

  8. MO is one of the highest shareholder value creator in history. You can supplement the high dividend with covered calls for even greater return.

  9. I’m with Marc on this one, probably based just on my bad experience with Canadian Tire. We’ll see.

  10. MO for me due to CRT.UT have no growth and cagr at 3.48 on 8 years should be wait to be under valued at least. also I’m on BTI rather than MO 😊

  11. With MO, i sold cash secured puts, then I got assigned yesterday at 43. Then next week I will sell covered calls really far away, giving me about 5% in a year plus 8% dividends. In total 13% return in a year plus the premium I got from selling cash secured puts.
    With Realty Income, I trimmed down a bit and put the other half to VICI. Both have good tenants and just collecting rents from high quality companies.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *